Monday 2 May 2016

My sisters birthday(story)

One day, I was going shopping with my muma for my sister's birthday present.
When we got there, Mum parked the convertible Nissan, then we walked inside the Warehouse...
There were lots, lots, lots! of toys.There were barby dolls, Lego, cars, trucks, bicycles, fishing rods and sports equipment. I got to decide which toy...
I chose Frankenstein. She had black and white hair. She had nails in her head and a scaly green tail. 
We bought it then drove off to my sister's birthday at Inflatable World. I played lots of games with my mum and my sister, Jorja.
At the end, we had cake. It looked like a big dinosaur, but it was a Barby dressed up in a dinosaur costume. My sister liked it very much. I was so happy my sister liked her birthday.
After the party, we drove home, had fish and chips for dinner, then went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment